Sisson Road Affordable Housing, Harwich Port, MA
About this project:
With the donation of a spacious private residence, along with funds received from the Barnstable County HOME Consortium and the Harwich Ecumenical Council for the Homeless, a single-family home was transformed. The new facility consists of 13 rental units, 10 of which are designated as affordable housing, as well as a childcare center and the potential to add another 5-11 rental units in the future.
Coastal Engineering's services included:
- Feasibility studies
- Topographic and boundary surveys
- Civil engineering design and plan preparation
- Wastewater treatment plant design
- Environmental permitting with town, county, and state regulatory authorities
- Construction inspections and contract administration.
Printable version of profile